The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Big Legged Women have got no SOUL

Hey there sweets weekend is coming and so some nice deals going one. I was very excited when got to see this great item Keira (Magoa) has made for Super Bargain Saturday. This will be the last item for this weekly event and you can get it for 60L only. Heart the military style!!
The hair is from Clawtooth special version for fifty Linden Friday make up is some newness from La Malvada Mujer this amazing green and blue make up (I love these two colors together) for only 50L you get 3 options: Full, lips and eyes.

SHOES: Lelutka Saffron Pumps
HAT: [LeLutka]-DICTATHOR hat
MAKE UP: La Malvada Mujer - Il Verde # 4 [Full] - 50L
DRESS: .Magoa. The Brigadier Dress - 60L (tomorrow ONLY!!)
HAIR: Clawtooth: The Eye Patch - Sunny days red - 50L (FLF)
SKIN: -Glam Affair - Jadis - Natural Clean(a)