The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Inner Peace - Freebie Look

I was having ideas of making those huge speeches... But I was thinking about 2010 today and found it might have been one of the best years in my life (both SL and RL). No I did not won the lottery but I guess I found my inner peace and key to happiness. I am blessed by great friends in RL, my home is full a laughing and I spent 99,9 % laughing/smiling. I have said several times that smiling makes you happy, even if you have no reason to do so... I also cried a lot... but with the goofy stuff that run trough my mind and other people around me... random!
I can't deny that I also met amazing people in SL. SL is just some place I go to realise dreams I can't in RL. Is good to be connected with art again after all these years... to see great artists, to have that butterflies in my belly telling me to grab a pencil and draw again... So nope, I am not here for drama or to take care of people who just like SL to b*tch around... And makes me happy when I can make other people around me as happy as I am... for no reason... but who cares. :)

DRESS: :: PM :: Hope in White - Group Gift
HAIR: WILDO GIFT Hair ((LIMITED)until12/25!! - 0L
EARRINGS: Baiastice Goccia Earrings - 0L (under the Xtmas tree)
BLINDFOLD: Picnic ribbon blindfold - coyote fur - 30L (gacha)
STOLE: Miamai_Golden Xmas Stole - Susbcribo
SKIN: -Glam Affair - Jadis Natural - Gold - Group Gift