The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

What's your Fix? - +Freebie Look

Hello Dear Artists. This week I decided to make one of the blogger challenges going around. They are always very tempting but some of them are just kinda difficult to me to make as a freebie blogger. But this week Strawberry Singh (a well known SL blogger) challenged people to write about their fix. Something they enjoy doing and can't live without. You can read her entry and details here.
Sure I also included a free look, even if a bit too simple, you can find details on the end of the page.
I rezzed on SL almost 2 years ago...Jesus, how awful I was is my first days. I remember walking around with system hair (made on appearance), system skin, system clothing... system all as I didn't even know there was free stuff to get.
The fun thing to do was hitting clubs and give people some noob fun to laugh about. nOne day at my clubbing life I met a girl who started telling more about SL. She told me about free places where I could get my things and also got me a job.
I started working as a dancer... Lucky me I arrived in safe place. Was surrounded by people with a golden heart who I could call family.
Came to a point I wasn't even more working for money, I could afford my SL life with my RL money... but couldn't afford the fun. That was the place where I used to cry of laughing and all the friends I made was there. Unfortunately all the good things come to a end. And the club closed... People went apart and I was trying to find my fix... my reason to stay in SL I started taking pics... publishing them on Flickr... making new SL friends that way. But I just wanted more and to learn more... The huge thing was making blogs... Fashion Blogs. I didn't want to be another random blogger... and after several tries, kicks in the butt and multiple blogs with just one post Art of Freebies was born.
And this is my fix. I love blogging but always with Art along... and also trying to show people you can look good inside a budget as I know not all can afford to spend RL money inworld. Is always a challenge... Being a non free blogger you just have that idea and go buy the items you want to express that thing you want... as a free blogger sometimes I have this idea but then I start mix and matching and ends up a complete mess... other times ends up being a perfect look in other style I didn't even imagine. I enjoy it. I love taking pics, going to different sims and create a pretty 'canvas' to play with on Photoshop. A day without making a post sounds weird... either I was busy in RL or was with my SL people. How long will it last? Let's wait and see.. I keep changing the things I want but hope I can stay here for more time.
SKIN: - Glam Affair - Castalia Halloween Gift 1 - subscribo and group gift (don't know if still available)
HAIR: [ 69 ] IVAN 01 - Platinum Blonde Collection - Group Gift (300L to join but you get 4 fatpacks of hair)
LASHES: [chuculet] eyelashes - tila - 0L (tinted)
CORSET: FK VIRTUES Vintage Corset Bloody - Woman Halloween Gift - SubscribO
SHOULDER PIECE and PANTIES: Requiem pour une s ur perdue WEG - Group Gift
BRACELET: LaGyo_Triumphi bracelet - SubscribO

POSES: Stakey (is actually acouple pose)