The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Pour ma cousine Ana Marie - Freebies

This night I had a dream about my cousin... It has been almost 2 months without seeing her (and also my good friends) she's younger then me but I just love her... we used to go to the bakery in the morning, take breakfast (toasts and good coffee) and once we would leave from the door I would burp out loud... this everyday... we used to have so much fun and laugh until my cheeks were hurting... we would talk weird alike, scream out loud and do pranks on friends... So how could I not miss it? Is not hard to be away from home but yes hard to be away from people that makes us call some place as home. Is to her that I dedicate this post... and I spent nearly all the afternoon just to make the look... just because I've been on this ''missing home shitty mood''.
I also wondered about a train station in SL... and as I know some people might be interested on seeing new places in SL I will try to do a reference to the place where the picture was taken. Like the idea? :D
So after reading the styling card click here to visit the train station. ^^,
RED BAG: **MayoNaise* Singapore's Birthday Subscriber's Gift - SubscribO gift
BOLERO: .:*W.:*bolero white - 0L
JEWELLERY 1: [chuchulet] belle jewelry set - bracelets and rings - cream - 1L
JEWELLERY 2: [chuchulet] belle jewelry set - necklace and earrings - cream -1L
HAIR: [e] Say 2 - Blonde 02- 0L
HAT: Decollage - French Beret (Gnubie) - 1L
SKIRT: Honey*Soul Triangle Skirt(Blue) - 0L
SWEATER: I ALEIDA I Ditte short sweater - gray / Thank you gift - subscribO
GLASSES:K_gs – group gift @ store (tinted and mod)
SHOES: Maitreya Group Gift Pumps - subscribo
TIGHTS: {nestle my bosom} albino peacock tights -1L

POSES are from Marukin and Posies.