The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Poison Me{FreebieLook}


Hi hi hi!! Good Morning everyone... or afternoon. :D After some hours I was finally able to put up some look... Not that there's lack of goodies to blog about, but some many stuff coming in lately, good quality but is all kind of styles and the match ends up being difficult. But task completed. ^^.
I was up for some furry, victorian and modern style today... And then went to Veneno to check the goodies and found this pack of great free skins for Group member and this pants also caught my eye, I love poofy stuff and was actually looking for a long time for some poofy pants for a low price or sale that I could blog, this ones were for 35L, and Veneno is a great store, they have pretty colors, they are on trend and they have good prices. I consider it my H&M inworld. *laughs*
I am just in love with fur alike stuff (no real fur allowed in my blog T_T) , seems like the big trend this year again and is a perfect accessory and always gives the look another expression. Cherry in top of the cake.

STYLECARD:
BOLERO:.:*W.:*bolero white - 0L
PIERCING:[-B-] :Basic Piercings: - Monroe L (Shadow)- 1L
HEADBAND:[chuculet] hairband - pearls ribbon - gold - 0L (white and red gift box) (mod)
NECKLACE and EARRINGS:[Fairy Tail] February group gift - 0L (available @ store)
TOP:auTre HippieHaute - Gift @ store - 0L
HAIR:!VA! Colour demo DREADS Bleach - 0L (needs to be worn with a hair base)
SHOES:SLink Lara Pumps Black - Subscribo Gift
SKIN:Veneno Bobblehead Skin [Glam] - Group Gift in notices
PANTS:Veneno :: Jersey Harem Pants - 35L *_*