The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Muffin with Tea - Freebie Look



Aloha. Some time I don't post but giving some break as some stuff is coming ahead. But hope you all still having fun with Mix and Match. Like a week ago I got to know about the Tea Hunt. Unlike most of the hunts in SL this one REALLY goes on the theme, has a 20 designers but all really good ones. Also this hunt is happening in the same place, a pretty Japanese alike house, with cute deco and a pretty pound. So there's this lil grey boxes to find and some of them are priced as 1L but as I said before very good stuff.
Designers participating: :: fore :: , duboo. , tram , .::MotherGoose's::., Tokidoki, ++AY.LinE++, !Ohmai , MARUKIN, Nakamuraya, *deviant girls* , +KiiToS!!, t o m o t o, u.f.o, R2 fashion, Tee*fy, [kik], - loveme, Atelier AM, yozoh., +mocha+ 2boxies.
And for those interested on seeing their goodies and so on featured on the ArtOfFreebies blog please make sure you read about us. Most of all ArtOfFreebies is about freebies, I support designers but everything on the right value. Will hope ArtOfFreebies doesn't change its format. Hugssss and thanks for those who support... and those who support receive hugs too 'case I'm a lover spreader.

STYLING CARD:
HAIR:*mikan-hair-2010LB_MOMO - Lucky Board (or 100L)
HAIR BAND:[chuculet] hairband - pearls ribbon - silver - 1L
SKIRT:couverture - A/W Skirt: - Group Gift
SKIN:Heartsick : Ayame : 3 tone teaser - 0L
BOOTS:TEA HUNT - +KiiToS!!+ 1/2 -1L
SCARF: TEA HUNT - .+*Atelier AM*+. -1L
LEGGINGS: TEA HUNT - Tee*fy -1L
SWEATER: TEA HUNT - tokidoki -1L

Your limo to the Tea Hunt.