The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

I feel Tasty

Ohai. :] Gonna make this a quick post. Just wanted to drop some news and show some goodies. Above you have a look make with freebie, sales and new items that come from Tasty. Is not the first time I blog about tasty, is a lil store with a lot of simple but yummy clothing that has this basic well textured clothing that any girl would like to have on their inventory. Also the prices are good and accessible to anyone. Hope you like it. Also seems like Phoenix Rising is having a closing sale. Everything is set to 25L and there's also some boxes at 1L, most of them are gowns so if you're a Gown lover just check it out they are really pretty (guess I won't show them here because I am not really a gown lover but I give my vote on their quality). Unfortunately lag was camping in there and so was difficult to pick up stuff to buy. Anyways got this pretty belt and might also go around soon to see what else I can grab. Good fun shopping. :]

SHOES:MED Zimmy Flats - faded denim - 0L
PANTS:((:Bleh:)) Yoga Pants! - 0L
NECKLACE:-Phoenix Rising- Hearts Content-Pink 1 - 1L
BELT:-Phoenix Rising- Retort Belted Corset (Rose) - 25L
TOP: ::TASTY:: Karma Sweater Sky - non free
HAIR: TRUTH Jess - chocolate - 0L
SKIN:TIK TOK-Group Gift-Stella - 0L


::TASTY::-Karma Sweater Fatpack
::TASTY:: Imagine Cami FatPack

1. ::TASTY::3D GLASSES
2. ::TASTY::-Watching you glasses