The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Dog Days Are Over - Freebie Look

Olá Olá!! :D Hope it was a great weekend for you all with lots of shopping and travelling. I seriously think the Jewellery Fair had side effects on me... I was never that much addicted on jewellery and now I keep getting more and more. Just love all kinds and styles... but sure big stuff, with Victorian or really futuristic look gets more my eye.
I fell in love with this corset from Lark, this one is for the ZombiePopcorn Brand and will only be available more this week. Is not free but looks pretty and also comes with a brown stripes version and all layers. And it was kinda of the center piece to the look as I was freaking out to find something to go with it... and no... wouldn't just put some jeans and I am on the go... I am not a big fan of jeans and that would be so basic. So I went to Halcali that is making part of the hateween hunt and I seriously need to make all this hunt because so far I've seen some interesting and worth items and from stores I would never imagine.

SKIN: -Glam Affair - Eva Natural (out soon ) - non free
SHOES: *GF* Bow Strap Shoes "Kate" -plum - Subscribo
HAIR: [e] Say 2 - Red 09 - free
SKIRT: (part of) Halcali:::hate ween hunt - 0L
BELT: fri. - Wide Waist.Belt (Sugar.Plum) -0L
TOP: Lark - Fall Corsets for ZombiePopcorn - non free
JEWELRY: {*Aglaia*} Frosted Glass Set Boxed - 0L (hunt gift- look for a crow)

Florence + The Machine - Dog Days Are Over