The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Dance away your Ghosts [FreebieLook+JewelryFair]

Hellow Sweet Pies on a Saturday. Was looking for this skin from Pink Fuel for some days... was thinking it would never end up on my blog, everytime I would try to get it something bad would happen. (I love you SL). I love Dia De Los Muertos make and this skin is very nicely done (and for cleavege lovers this skin has a tattoo layer to enhance your goodies. hehehe). Oh and is also free for the FTLO Halloween Hunt. So hurrrrry!! I had this thing I had to blog with some Gypsy kinda look, some red roses on hair and so on. Went to D!va and they are celebrating 7000 members (yay congrats) and so they cheered their lovely members with this hair, you may have seen it before but with a hat, in fact you can hide the hat and just leave the flower just access the menu and voilá. There you find the option to hide the flower or hat (or both) and also change the colors. So have fun. :]
Had to put on some Jewelry and for that I am showing you this goodies U&R DOGS which you can find @ the Jewelry Fair. Is all platinum Jewelry that pays very much attention to details. So if you like things made to detail this is something you need to add to your Jewelry collection. Here I will be blogging their nails with rings, there's a nice menu where you can hide them, I am not a prim nails lover so hide them and got this pretty ring collection on nails and also this pretty piercing that has music notes and flowers symbols and some chains that makes it so unique. (scroll down to see more detailed images of the Jewelry).

HAIR:""D!va"" more than 7000 group member celebration gift - 0L
PANTS::+: nerveux :+: .: Sarrouel (Ethnic) :. - 1L
SHOES:CHANTKARE SHOE ( BALLET FLORAL ) BROWN - 0L
SKIN:FTLO - HALLOWEEN - [Pink Fuel] - 0L
SCARF:Zeerys Silk Scarf [] Autumn Willow - 5L

:+*R*+: Westphalia Lovelet Silver
RINGS::+*R*+: Nail Zemfira @ Jewelry Fair
(includes nails)

U&R DOGS Mainstore
U&R DOGS @ JF