The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

WARNING: Way too sweet

Greetings all. ^^, Busy weekend coming ahead. :] Don't forget to come over to the Welcome back Brats party over at Fetish Erotica.
First of all @ this post I have to thank two ladies: Mokas Boa and Vanessinha Vectoscope as they both are featured in the pictures of this post. ^^, And the best thing they are both from my country!! How nice this is. Mokas is on the first picture and Vanessinha is on the picture with me down here. Hope you like our sweet looks. Hugsssss.

LINGERIE:::C&P:: Starlust Panty Raid Hunt Gift - 1L

Vanessinha also runs a Fashion blog. Check it here.