The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Iconically Sexy Summer Hunt

I should really change my blog's name to: Steffy, The Hunter!! hehehe. Another hunt for me to do... another hunt that I feel so excited about. First of all thanks @ G Field for sending a notice about this hunt. ^^,
ISSD is the SIM where you should look for your goodies. They are marked as 0L but not all the stores on the SIM are participants, so that you don't feel lost a all I am showing the list with the participating stores. Good luck all. :]

2Xtreme
Adorkable Poses
Aimesi Mainstore
Ala Folie
Amacci
Ambiance Interactive Furnishings
Angel Dessous
Anubis Style
Anyu
Blacklace
Chop Zuey
CnS E-motion
Convoitise
Cynful
DCNY
Elegant Images Gallery
Elymode Mainstore
FK Virtues
G Field
Indi Designs
Indyra's Originals
Jewelry by Jake (will be available Friday Aug 20)
Mashooka
MEB
Miamai
Mina Hair Fashion
NLimbo
oOo Studio
Seldom Blue
Staged
Tuli Skins
U & R Dogs
Urban Alchemi