The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Green is Hope


SKIN:!Imabee: Stem - Serene - Endless Field / DKbrow / - Group Gift
DRESS:[N'Soul] Gift Dress - 0L
NAILS:Candy Nail #3AG Camellia 3color change -0L - by the lucky boards
NECKLACE:Pink !nc. Gift - Jan 2010 -0L
HAIR:!VA! Colour demo DREADS Black -0L (pack with Several colors)
(No hair base included)

You can find a box with several colors of hair bases from Tiny Bird at Startlust and they are free or 1L. ^^, That's the one I am wearing on the pic.