The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Fashion Killer

I Love avant-garde Fashion!! And for my pleasure there's already the first avant-garde/futuristic mall in SL! I went there today and was blown away... and the best? Good freebies in there... just peek all the stores and get them.


So all the items you see in here can be found here! I will just give you a peek and tell the store's name. Hope you enjoy the ride.


MEA CULPA: Lava Love
MEA CULPA:Electric Temptation
DRESS:The Niven Collection - MonoChrome II - Banded -Subscribo
GLASSES:Kanye Sunglasses from Chapeau tres Mignon - 0L
(look @ the gift boxes on the wall)
DRESS: auTre subscriber Gift

So go ahead and explore it. Besides the freebies you also have all those avant-garde brands together so is easier to explore and is also a place where the best SL creations meet.