The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Eh Eh (nothing else I can say)


So I was shopping at the Carwash Sale getting some goodies... sure needed to stop by artilleri stop and get some of their stuff. One of the things were these greta glasses for 10L... couldnt resist... hope you enjoy the look. Will bring some goodies from DaMa soon.
STYLING CARD:
HAIR: *RibboN* Dango-hair hunt5 - 2L (colour modified the original is blonde)
SKIN AtomicBambi-Romaana-Sunblush-Nude-BETA in group notices (Joining fee)
GLASSES:/artilleri/ greta sunglasses *yellow* @ Carwash Sale for 10L
BOOTS [IHS] Ground Stompers
Dress DaMa Subscribo gift @ Jul 16