The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

A Mist of Seasons - Freebie Look

Hey there sweetpies!! Saturday look featuring two events that started today!! CHIC Limited and the Seasons Hunt. CHIC limited is now open for all and I will keep bringing some teases to show what you can find there.
I haven't finished the Season's Hunt yet but couldn't resist on giving a peak of the great stuff I've been finding. The hunt item to find is a snowman and is quite big so is usually very easy to find. There's no starting point (I guess) but to have a full list with the stores and respective LM's join the inworld group-.
STOLE: &Bean - A Big Deal Stole - 0L (seasons Hunt)
GLASSES: Alphavillain - The Ipcress Sunglasses - 0L (seasons Hunt)
JEANS:Doppelganger Inc. - Frost Jeans - 0L (seasons Hunt)
MAKE UP: PIDIDDLE - Chapped Lips & Cheeks.Nose /Full Face/ Teeth - 0L (seasons Hunt)
SHIRT: Willow~ Striped Chunky Sweater - Bark and Vanilla -0L (seasons Hunt)
DRESS: SMS Floral Dress - CHIC Limited

POSES:
Le Cygne (Seasons Hunt exclusive) -0L

OTHERS:
SKIN: Glam Affair - Jadis- Clean
SHOES: Maitreya Pumps - subscribo