The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Too Young To Fall In Love - freebies

Hello there sweet heats. Dropping some look before I hit the SL nightlife. Yay. Party time. Hope you like. I felt like doing this look after seeing a pic of Audrey Kitching, she's every pretty and stylish and the pink hair just gives her a special touch, this skin from Mynerva just remembers me of her so matched it with black lipstick and voilá. Also was playing around making shapes and made this one. What you think?
Well not bothering any more with chat look at the styling card and a good weekend.:]
SKIN: ~Mynerva~Sophie~Think Pink Cleavage - past hunt gift
TIGHTS: actchio. emerald lace tights - SubscribO
DRESS: :: fore :: gift04 navyOP - group Gift
HAIR: [e] Say 2 - Colour 09 - 0L
EARRINGS: Finesmith Chloe's Hallusinations- thanks Yula
HEADPIECE: World's End Garden - group gift