The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

NEWNESS!!

I felt like doing just some quick post showing some item that has been in my inventory for some days and I like it so it should be blogged. :P This top is the new release from Erratic comes with shirt and jacket layer plus a prim part that gives this nice effect to it. Is all very affordable, very colorful and perfect to party on the grid.

Wearing: erratic / katy - bustier - Thanks Erratic Rain

► Erratic on the Marketplace
► Erratic @ Le.Look South
► Erratic @ [Cyn City]
► Erratic @ Moonlight Requiem