The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Disco Sisters

Hey there sweets! DISCO FEVER post! I am a sucker for colors... bright colors out of the tube without mixing with the others.. natural, fresh and wild. So was a big excitement when I got to know about this store named Erratic that just joined Le.Look.
My review: Is time to get yourself some funky SL clubbing clothing . The clothing is very well drawn and so use of complex prims this means no trouble adjusting to your avatar size and perfect to keep your avatar rendering cost low (we don't need more lag at the clubs).
SKIN: Glam Affair - Jadis
LIPS: .:Glamorize:. Attitooth Lips - Fuschia -1L
TOP: erratic / hailey - sequin longtop / purple (gold)
SHORTS: erratic / nikki - sequin hotpants / silver
BRACELETS: erratic / twisted bracelets recolorable /
GLASSES: A:B glass sora - Lucky Board
SHOES: Maitreya Moxie
HAIR: Maitreya Lauren - Charcoal - Subscribo Gift

SKIN: - Glam Affair - Jadis - Natural 11(a)
EARRINGS: Blondie Earring by Emery - 0L
LEGGINGS: erratic / laser cut leggings - full / silver
BRACELETS: erratic / twisted bracelets recolorable /
HAIR: I LOVE OLIVE- SERENA /PLATINUM - Enky's Dollarstore -1L
SHOES: Maitreya Moxie
TOP: Willow~ Floral Bra Top - 1L


Special thanks to Erratic Rain who kindly trusted me to review her items. :)

► Erratic on the Marketplace
► Erratic @ Le.Look South
► Erratic @ [Cyn City]
► Erratic @ Moonlight Requiem