The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

The simple things.


Hello there my sweet pies!! Brining something not too inside the freebie thing (actually some freebies on the look.. but not too much as usual... ) ... But lot of bargains and all around 50L. I just can't resist these amazing special designers are making around SL. One that made me go wild and crazy about was the Euphoria , most of the designers of this amazing shopping place have set a item (or more) for 50L. So take a trip around and find your fave ones.
Showing some Happy Holidays Hunt items (10L each) and Zeery's goodies, this is some amazing colorfull has the best accessories at amazing prices (5L - 10L items also! ) .
I am not a fan of socks and sandals... but gosh this Moxie ones from Maitreya are exception... guess they will be the most worn shoes on my inventory!
This post also makes me go back to my roots. I miss so much my village planted by the ocean... *heart*
TODAY (18th) is the LAST DAY for the EUPHORIA SALE!

PANTS: Milk Motion – My harem pants in beige- EUPHORIA SALE - 50L
SKIN: !Imabee – Petal Miranda skin - EUPHORIA SALE - 50L
BAG: (Royal Blue) Gifting Clutch In Metal – Happy Holidays Hunt – 10L
EARRINGS: LAGYO _ Potas - Happy Holidays Hunt - 10L
SHOES:
Maitreya Moxie
SHIRT: ::SGM:: ChristmasPresent Hood - Group Gift (notices)
HAIR: YunA'sHAIR=COLOR-SAMPLEHAIR= - 0L
SCARF: { Z } Silk Sun Scarf [] English Rose - 5L
EYELINER: { Z } Colors [] Black Eyeshadow [] Whip it - 5L