The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Cool Aid ... Maybe Cerise Flavoured

Hey there artists! I am not really blogging freebies but got kinda inspired by this 52 weeks of color challenge and decided to give it some try.... this is not a very much cerise color look... but was what I could dig in my inventory.
I named this entry as Cool Aid because cerise remember me the Cool Aid juice. :D
Also spreading some more shopping news!! The So 2011 Designers event is kind of sale. Each designers selects two or more items at their store and marked it at 50L. All the shoppers have to do is search on the vendors and see what items are marked @ this price. The full list of stores and SLURL's can be found here.
Also, Lelutka launched a new line of clothing... is very military alike... I loved it very much and the hat I am wearing is from this brand new bunch of goodies.

{STYLECARD}

EYELINER: { Z } Colors [] Black Eyeshadow [] Whip it - 5L
SHOES: Maitreya Moxie
SKIRT: [W&B] Cindy Ruffle Skirt CERISE
TOP: (part of) Peqe - Flowery Dress - 50L (So 2011 event)
HAT: [LeLutka]-DICTATHOR hat - NEW!! (mod)
SKIN: Glam Affair - Jadis - Clean
HAIR: Sex - Pink by 3636
LIPS: &Bean - Wet lips Cerise - 15L

POSES: Di's Opera