The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Pearls in a Diamond's bag - Freebies

Aloha there dear artists!! Hope you all had a great weekend. Today I am showing some goodies I got during the weekend. One of them is this Milk Motion's leather shorts they are just too cute and only 75L as part of the Project Themeory, also for the same price you have (separated) a matching scarf and shirt. All them very worthy.
Diamond is Mine is a hunt going on since the 14th and will end on the 30th of this month. There's some nice prizes like the shirt and lipstick I am showing in the pic to see more details and gifts pics click here. I seriously got lost with these lipstick tattoos from AtomicBambi! They are very pretty and lots of colors to play around. So make sure you find your diamond.



SHORTS: (Milk Motion) My leather shorts
SHIRT: (part of a dress) =Zenith=LeBlanc(DIMH Gift) - 0L
HAIR: A*S RenewalOpenGiftHair1 - 1L
LIPS: AtomicBambi - Sabrina Lip Palette - DIMH - 0L
NECKLACE: Berries Inc. Matilda Necklace - non free (thanks Summse)
TIGHTS: (part of) Boho DIMH Gift - 0L
BAG & BOW: Croire - non free
POSES: Posies - Subscribe gifts