The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Nine in the Afternoon

hi hi. :D Me Steffy with another almost all (except an item) free look. Hope you enjoy this kinda grannie/chic look. ^^. This hat from Emery @ The Dressing Room Blue give me the right inspiration. :]

SKIN:#04 TPH Mynerva - Think Pink Hunt - 0L (I love this skin is so cutely detailed)
HAIR:(epoque hair) Simplest Bob - Grain - 0L - @ Hair Fair sim 3
BOLERO:.:*W.:*bolero white& ear cover - 0L
SHIRT:.:*W.:*sweater short blue -0L
SKIRT:::{u.f.o}:: ballerina::sk @ Pookie - 1L
HAT:Emery - Beret Tropez 'Sea' - 50L @ Dressing Room Blue
BELT:fri. - Wide Waist.Belt (Sugar.Plum) - Large - 0L (look for the freebie boxes)
SHOES:Maitreya Group Gift Pumps - Subscribo gift
SOCKS: S@BBiA::Socks::Gift -Group Gift on the wall