The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Lucky

UNDERSHIRT:*COCO*_Gift_SheerBodysuit - 0L - Join group (free) and get your gifts on the wall.
JACKET:*CUPCAKES - Cropped Cardigan - Grey - Subscribo join gift
SKIRT:*Les Petits Details* - *Rain of Flowers* Special sale 1 week (dress) -1L
BAG:*YS&YS* Summer Bigbag GroupGift - WEAR ME!!!! - 0L
HAIR:++AY.LinE++Group gift..September,2010. - 0L
SKIN:-Glam Affair - Think Pink Hunt -0L
NECKLACE:[chuculet] ysa - necklace and earrings - silver -5L
BELT:fri. - Wide Waist.Belt (Sour.Apple) - Large '0L
POSES:*Les Petits Details* - Look for the group gifts outside - 0L