The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Out from your Garden

Don't forget that you all are totally invited to join the Welcome Back Brats Party @ Fetish Erotica I will be there proud to do something I also love in SL: Dance.
TOP: Part of the **BD* Jen - Peach - mini dress @ Subscribo
SKIN:-MonS- Skin For Platinum Hunt - 10L
HAIR:Kelia-Sahara - Group Gift @ 3636
SKIRT:Like A Rose Cherry-Skirt - Group Gift @ 3636
NECKLACE:Jewelry Set Paine-NeckLace - Group Gift @ 3636
BRACELET:-MonS- Bracalets "Planet" R *Grey - 0L
LEGGINS:\\Le' Boom// Lace Leggings @ ZombiePopcorn Hunt

Enjoy the look. And sorry for this quick post... Need to get ready to party all NIGHT!! :D