The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

I Love Zombies and Popcorn


So I was very happy to know that there will be a Zombie Popcorn Hunt 2. I did the first hunt and it was amazing and so today Jenica Pennuca gave me some info of this hunt. ^^, (thank you so much)
This hunt will take place on August 15th (maybe a birthday gift for me... hehehehe) and there are great designers lot of them you may know and the others if you don't know there's now a chance to get to know it. :]
And it's only 'till August 30th so be fast before the zombies run away.
The item you're looking for is a lil monster (zombie) inside of a stripped (red/white) popcorn bag.

August 15th ~ 1PM SLT Official Starting of the Hunt
August 30th ~ Closing Party TBA @ ZombiePopcorn or Bust! Sim
PARTICIPATING STORES:
.44 Caliber
A-Bomb
.: Acid & Mala Creations:.
[Acide!]
aDORKable Poses
Alexohol Fashions
Amacci
Baffle!
Bliss Couture
BLITZED
Boof
+BOUNCE+
[ bubble ]
[BUTT-ERR]
caLLie cLine
[CALYPSO GIANO]
Caroline's Jewelry
Concrete Flowers
Cri-Cri
croire
DECO
DeeTaleZ
Del May
*deviant girls*
Diesel Works Poses & Animations
[doll.] Poses
Ducknipple
Duh!
Effum Ink
Exile
::FLIPSIDE::
Frippery
.:::GARAGE:::.
Gawk!
Gesturbation Station Creations
-Glam Affair-
[ hoorenbeek ]
Holli Pocket
[ILaya]
!Imabee
Intrigue Co.
[-iPoke-] Piercings
.:it's Cake:.
KoQStar
KOSH
Leaks.
\\Le' Boom//
.:* LOULOU&CO *:.
Love Zombie
MADesigns
<<>>
MINA Hair fashion
Moq Design
-MonS-
MudHoney
[Muted]
{MV}
[name pending]
Noctis
Nomine
'No Strings Attached'
Olive Juice
{paper.doll}
::Para Designs:
PixelDolls in the City of Liome
Plastic Flowers
REPULSE
.: SeXXXie GesTures ::.
.:Shush:.
SIGMA Jewels
Slash Me Poses
Sn@tch
Soap Co.
.Sweet Antidote.
The Eat Me Bakery
The sea hole
Thick.
[VIRTUAL/INSANITY]
.:VooDoo Baby!:.
Wasabi Pills
:. WoE .:
ZANDA