The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

I Dare 2 Bare

[ Attention: This entry contains some Adult items, If you're not an Adult or do not feel comfortable with stuff of this nature please don't keep reading. Thanks. :] ]

Greetings all. At this blog spot I am featuring some of the items I found at the Dare2Bare Hunt . All hints and LM's can be found at the hunt blog (The LM's I provide are from search and creators profile so if any of them doesnt work just go by the hunt blog and you will be right guided). Good hunt all. ^^,


~KAT~ Eve Smexy (pink) for Dare2Bare
TART Anna-pink 4 Dare2Bare
*DivaLicious* Dare2Bare
*Bubblefish* Dare to Bare Item
[A&k] Strapped Harness (Copper) Dare2Bare Hunt
Imani suit
[Sassy Kitty Designs] Baroque Dress Red d2b
*Deviant Designs* Mara Lower (Gold)
Dare2Bare Hunt Object @ Holli Pocket
CB~Sugar in blue hunt
[SKINwalkers] Lace BodyGlove
MF Slutty Mini Skirt (Hot Pink)
~Sassy!~ Harness and mesh in blue - D2B Hunt Gift
Heart Bra by CandyDoll
.:TAINTED:. Zipped Latex - Neon for dare2bare