The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

I am a Doll

BRA: (PixelDolls) Group Gift . Bra Sets - 0L
PANTIES:(PixelDolls) Group Gift . Lowrise Panties - 0L
DRESS:(PixelDolls) Mermaid . Silver - 0L
LEGGINS:(PixelDolls) Leggings . Teal . Leopard . Socks - Group Gift - 0L

DRESS: (PixelDolls ) Slim Satin . Dress . GroupGift= - 0L

SKIN:(PixelDolls Skin) . Pale 01 . Group/Anna (Freckled) 0L

DRESS:(PixelDolls) Chess . Group Gift - 0L

COLLAR & GLOVES: (PixelDolls) Group gift - lace collar - 0L
CORSET:(PixelDolls) Group gift - Noveau Corset - 0L