The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

I am Autre U not! :D

HEADPIECE:"LoQ Hairs" Pink Hunt Item -0L
SKIN:#12 TPH ~TIK TOK (Think Pink Hunt) -0L
NECKLACE:#38 TPH [chuculet] (Think Pink Hunt) -0L
SKIRT:IMANIKirstin V.2 Highend Skirt Pink: -5L
HAIR:Analog Dog- pistachio eggplant- 0L (pack with free hair)
SHIRT:auTre Maritima Gown -in Subscribo
BOOTS:TREASUREBOX/53 @ J's (look outside for a shell) - 0L
BAG:YIPs snowbear (boxed c/m) -0L