The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Grunge Glam

Hi hi! Hope everyone had a great weekend!! :] It's Monday but still time to shop in SL. So today I thought of giving myself some gift. I went to Truth (that is having a 50% sale 'till 3 Sept) and gave myself this Gloria hair (125L) I just love it and was waiting to get it for a long time, since the last time I tried to get it I mistaken and took 'Amanda' instead . Funny thing also visiting was some Avatar begging everyone for 90-200L to get a skin. Know what I did? I was very friendly and so gave her the link to some freebie blogs I love. Well if that Avatar gets freebie addict like me and ends up on my blog here for you:
[]::Tuli::[] Audrey (tone 2/br) :: ICONICALLY SEXY hunt LE - 0L. Grátis, free, à pala... gratuito. heheheh :3
SHIRT:/artilleri/ zesty zebra dress top - not free
HAIR:[kik]2000members group gift(5 color) - subscribo
SKIRT:Glasnost - Flower Bulb Skirt - Bazinga! - FREEBIE -0L
COLLAR:Les Fleurs Du Mal Robe - Collar - Glasnost Old Stuff Freebies -0L
LEGGINS:Torn Crocheted Tights By Light- Glasnost Old Stuff Freebies -0L
SKIN:[]::Tuli::[] Audrey (tone 2/br) :: ICONICALLY SEXY hunt LE - 0L
BOOTS:[ h ] Military Boots - Loose - Used Brown - ZombiePopcorn Hunt

Well hope you enjoy the goodies. ^^, And also try to support designers and go against stolen content. Is better to wear freebies from head to toe than having a stolen pair of shoes. :]