The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Shes heading for the disco

HAIR: Hippie-Hair2 by RibboN* @ the subscribo
SUIT: *MIJNT* SHOP - reopening gift! (1L)
SKINS: Cupcakes* Fantasy skin ( Look at the group notices to get it)
NECKLACE: :Fusion: Summer of Love gifts Rosary Necklace

Not Free (at the time):
[LeLutka]-Saffron Pumps(Neutral Green)

This photo was taken at the *MIJNT* SHOP is a really nice and cute place you should visit. :]